Christmas Gift Guide With Natt Cross
Fashion Stylist Natt Cross shares her top gifts to shop at Myer Centrepoint this Christmas.
Lazy summer days are always well spent lost in a good book. Here’s my top picks:
- THE GIVER OF STARS – JOJO MOYES
- YOUR OWN KIND OF GIRL – CLARE BOWDITCH
- THE WEEKEND – CHARLOTTE WOOD
- THE GUARDIANS – JOHN GRISHAM
- BLUEY: THE BEACH: A LIFT-THE-FLAP BOOK
- OTTOLENGI SIMPLE – YOTAM OTTOLENGHI
- VEG – JAMIE OLIVER
BABY NEST & LITTLE NEST
This store is the ultimate destination when it comes to considered gifts for the little ones. Since Little Nest moved off the main street and into the Baby Nest store, you can also find some great options for the grown ups too.
These were my favourites:
- TOSHI Baby Romper in Blush
- BARNEY GUMNUT Plate & Egg Set
- SOPHIE LA GIRAFE Ring Teether
- GABROO Kids Night or Desk Lamp
- FRANKIE Magazine Calendar 2020
- AROMA ELM Aromatherapy Diffuser / Ioniser / Humidifier / Cool Mist Vapouriser
- MEN’S SOCIETY Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animal Shower Kit
- DINDI NATURALS 100% Natural Shave Soap
SPECIALIST SKIN & LASER
Giving the gift of beautiful skin will always most welcome.
Their Gift Certificates are available in any denomination, allowing your recipient to choose from their extensive range of laser hair removal and skin treatments.
They also stock the high-performance cosmeceutical skincare line SKINSTITUT, and have some fantastic gift sets available for Christmas.
THE BEAUTY MARK
I can’t go past their POUT Lipstick Trio, 3 shades of your choice for $39. I absolutely love these lipsticks and am complimented on them constantly!
Another gift suggestion is a 1 On 1 Make-up Lesson. The completely customisable format was was a game changer for me, as I now know exactly what works for my face and how to achieve it at home. A TBM Artist will cover a broad range of products, tools and techniques to help you to express your true beauty. Plus, the cost of the lesson is fully redeemable on product.
If you’re still unsure, the store is absolutely brimming with gorgeous products. Pop on in and let the lovely (and incredibly knowledgeable) TBM staff guide you to the perfect fit for the beauty lover in your life.
This NEW Sportscraft store is as stunning as the products inside. Well worth a visit just for the experience alone!
I picked up some quality summer shirts for my husband (so many fun prints), and paired them with their classic chino shorts. That’s his summer sorted.
- NAVAL Short Sleeve Shirt
- FLOCK Short Sleeve Shirt
- TONY Short Sleeve Linen Shirt
- CLYVE Short Sleeve Shirt
- CLASSIC Short – Available in 5 Colours
POUR MES AMIS
A true local love, this store is a delight for the senses. Stocked full of fun, fashionable and unique finds, it’s a must when it comes to Christmas gift shopping.
Here’s what I walked away with:
- MRS DARCY LIFESTYLE Tahitian Pearl Summer Holiday Scented Candle
- MRS DARCY Melon Mojito + Raw Sugar Fragrance Diffuser
- SALT BY HENDRIX Magical Rose Daytime Illuminating Elixir Creme
- SALT BY HENDRIX Babetown Booster Base Oil
- RIDLEY’S GAMES 1980’s Music Trivia Game
- RIDLEY’S GAMES Cat Lover’s / Dog Lover’s Illustrated Playing Cards
- SHOUT OUT TO THE GIRLS BOOK – A Celebration of Awesome Australian Women
- BOUFFANTS & BROKEN HEARTS Bamboo Travel Mug
- OAK & WONDER Hoop Fringe Earrings
- STATUS ANXIETY Audrey Wallet in Pink
Locally design linen-label is full of beautiful pieces if relaxed, ageless style is their thing. I was instantly drawn to their Mao Trapeze Top – it’s a classic wardrobe staple you’ll wear time and time again.
They also stock the ONE SEED Range of fragrances, which are 100% natural and created on an essential oil base. My personal favourite “DREAMER” is a sophisticated blend of fig, orange blossom & ginger.
Gazman’s Summer collection is spot on. The perfect combination of classic and colour!
Plus when you purchase a GAZMAN gift tag in store for $1, all money raised will be donated to Prostrate Cancer Foundation Australia.
My favourite coffee can now be given as a gift! If you’ve also got a coffee lover on your list, one of the below gift cards will go down a treat.
Gift Card 1: 10 x small coffees $30
Gift Card 2: 10 x medium coffees $40
Gift Card 3: 10 x large coffees $50
Christmas gift shopping is never complete without a visit to the MYER Cosmetics hall and their fabulous Giftorium.
MYER COSMETICS HALL
- BENEFIT COSMETICS GIFT SETS
The playful names and pretty packaging make these gift sets an easy, crowd-pleasing present.
My top 3 are:
PARTY LIKE A FLOCK STAR Eye Lip & Cheek Palette – $59
TRIPLE DECKER DECADENCE Make-Up Set – $70
MAGICAL BROW STARS Limited Edition 5 Piece Brow Set – $99 (Valued at $249)
- LITTLE BOX OF BEAUTY
A limited-edition gift for any beauty enthusiast. This carefully curated box includes 19 deluxe samples from coveted brands, such as MAC, Lancome, Jurlique & much more!
RRP $89 (Valued at over $285)
- KKW FRAGRANCE
Exclusive to MYER in Australia, the KKW Fragrances are proving to be incredibly popular. Personally I love the feminine CRYSTAL GARDENIA fragrance, which combines notes of water lily, gardenia, tiara flower and velvet tuberose. However I couldn’t go past BAE for my teenage daughter, with its sweet heart packaging and fruity-floral scent.
Upstairs at MYER Albury you’ll find the holy grail of gifting! Here you’ll find presents for all ages and budgets.
Last but certainly not least, here are my top giftorium picks:
- URBAN GREENS Kitchen Herbs Grow Kit
- THE LEAF SUPPLY GUIDE To Creating Your Own Indoor Jungle
- SUNNY LIFE Bocce Set
- LAGOON Genius Trivia Game
- CARDS AGAINST HUMANITY Party Game
- STAR WARS Men’s Trunks 4 Pack
- SPLOSH Adventure Fund Money Box
- MAXWELL WILLIAMS Pete Cromer Egg Cups
- IT’S NOT YOU IT’S MONDAY Ceramic Mug
- HOUSE & GARDEN “Outback” Hand Lotion & Hand Soap
- VUE Beach Mat
- SKITTLES Giant Candy Box
- SANTA GLOBAL POSITIONING STOCKING
- CADBURY DAIRY MILK Personalised Gift Box
And that’s it from me. I hope this has provided you with a little gift inspiration for all those hard to buy people on your list!
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas, and a safe and happy New Year x